The IAB SA has just announced the finalists in the 14th annual Bookmark Awards – and creative solutions agency Machine_ is thrilled to announce that they have received 15 finalist spots.
Well-known for recognising digital excellence, and often called the ‘Digital Oscars’, the Bookmark Awards is accredited with its ability to continuously move the South African advertising industry forward.
“As an agency, we’re already extremely proud of the work we’ve been putting out there, and for some truly amazing clients too,” explains Robyn Campbell, Managing Director of Machine_ in Cape Town, “but to get some further recognition from the IAB means a great deal to us.”
Machine_ received finalist spots across several of the eight categories, earning mentions for their work with PepsiCo, Heineken, UCOOK, Sanlam Reality and more. Here is a full run-down of Machine_’s 15 finalists:
- Content Marketing Strategy: Transaction Capital Risk Services
- Email, Direct & Inbound Marketing: Sanlam Reality
- Use of User-Generated Content: PepsiCo Doritos
- Social Media Campaigns: Heineken
- Influencer Marketing: Heineken and UCook
- Social Media Innovation: Heineken and PepsiCo Doritos
- Craft – Marketing Copywriting: UCook
- Craft – Research: UCook
- Digital Content Marketing: Transaction Capital Risk Services
- Second Screen Campaign: Heineken
- Employee Experience Platform: Transaction Capital Risk Services
- Brand System or Brandfile Platform: Transaction Capital Risk Services
- Publisher Innovation: Transaction Capital Risk Services
The final round of judging is still to take place, with the awards ceremony being hosted on Thursday, 28 July. All finalists can be found here.